Website Design & Development
A good website is like hiring a full-time sales associate. It does the heavy lifting for you, so you can keep creating and innovating. Every touchpoint should feel like a conversation with your brand and a seamless funnel toward conversion.
We Build Highly Customized Websites That Focus on Conversions
At Hotfire Creative, we build high-quality websites that amplify your brand’s big personality, draw customers to your products and services, and build a loyal community of users through a remarkable user experience.
On the surface, our websites look beautiful, feel authentic, are easy to use, and are fun to interact with. Pretty good start, right?
Beneath the surface, we thoughtfully engineer a website experience that delivers each user just the right content at just the right time. Our website design captivates users, grabs them by the hand, and takes them on a journey that enlightens, educates, and leads to conversions. How’s that for a full-time sales associate?
Our baseline websites are high-speed, mobile responsive, search optimized, and in compliance with website accessibility standards. From there, the possibilities are limitless. We jump to turn your big ideas into reality. Then, we scour our work for improvable details, further optimizations, and solutions to obstacles that might pop up down the road. Point blank — we got your back.
As we grow, our web design capabilities are constantly pushing the leading edge of creativity. This ensures your website surpasses industry standards by a mile, outperforms your competitors, and leaves them wondering how you got so lucky.
WordPress for the Win!
We have experience designing websites on a variety of platforms such as Shopify, Joomla, Squarespace, and others — but our CMS platform of choice is WordPress. We love it for a number of reasons:
- WordPress is an open-source software. As a result, it’s both free to use and supported by a large community of users and developers.
- WordPress was built with search engine optimization as a primary focus. WordPress websites tend to rank higher than other websites in Google and other search engines.
- Over the years, WordPress has evolved from a simple blogging software into a highly adaptable CMS platform, allowing you to build everything from ecommerce websites to social networks. Roughly one third of all websites are built on WordPress.
- WordPress hosts a large directory of plugins and themes, allowing you to add features and further extend the functionality of your website. Not to mention what you can do if you know how to create your own custom plugins and themes - like we do.
- WordPress supports a wide variety of media types including text, images, audio, and video formats. With WordPress, there are no limits to the types of content you can publish.